Crystal Palace (H) - Post Match

Lots of great dissection and discussion of personnel and tactics in here today, but I'm just sick of us being so fucking weak and easy to get at. 5 shots, 2 goals ffs.

Laporte CB, Ferna in front of them. It fixes so much for me.

You post some amount of shite when it comes to Pep.
It’s like you form all your opinions from watching Sky Sports, listening to talksport and reading the Daily Mail.
So I'm not allowed to have an opinion then oh mighty one. Ok, I'll be a good boy next time.

Can't quite believe there is a 73-page thread dissecting a draw (not a loss!), where we were miles the better team and were unlucky to lose it.
That's because the same faults keep cropping up in team selection and game performance week in week out.
We have been 'miles the better team' in most of our defeats and draws this season, so there is a pattern and it justifies debate and analysis.

Of course kun ins the better striker all around - gift any average striker/attacker with pace the space we do and they will hurt us however (see Traore a a perfect example..he is technically poor when compared to others but a speed merchant who causes us trouble becuase he has so much space and time....Imagine teams offering Leroy Sane that much space and time -he'd score 40 a season!
Pep would do for Traore what he's done for Raheem (his current dip had to happen at some point). Traore's technique is much improved this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.