United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

1st Hate Liverpool.
2nd Rags.

Never forgive them for Bricking our Coach.Hacking our Computers,and targeting our signings.

Classless scum.

Rags are just our Noisy Neighbors we feel sorry for :-)

No offence mate but your history does not go back very far if those are your reasons. How about the violence in the 70's and 80's, Heslop and Bells careers ruined by snide Rag shites, the incessant piss taking for 20 years from a vile manager, never mind fans and if you want something recent, how about attacks on innocent supporters at Wembley at the semi final.

Yes.

1st Hate Liverpool.
2nd Rags.

Never forgive them for Bricking our Coach.Hacking our Computers,and targeting our signings.

Classless scum.

Rags are just our Noisy Neighbors we feel sorry for :-)

You feel sorry for the rags? Don’t be so fucking absurd!

How anyone can feel even a gram of sympathy for those bastards is beyond me, especially the way they have treated us over the years.

Never pity a rag!

The stra
You feel sorry for the rags? Don’t be so fucking absurd!

How anyone can feel even a gram of sympathy for those bastards is beyond me, especially the way they have treated us over the years.

Never pity a rag!

the strange thing is with a user name @SidJames he is obviously one of our older fans :-) but his reasons as to why he hates the Dips more are modern. Come on Sid tell us
(and no I am not questioning your blue credentials :-)

Does it matter?
Not particularly. We were the first to do it, that matters. Showed it can be done. Everyone remembers Roger Bannister, not the record for the mile now, it doesn't matter.

Also, Liverpool are just relentless. Regardless of var and other bits of luck, they've drawn one game all season.....stupendous....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.