Premier League Games 18/19 January

I know I'm biased, so might be imagining it, but how come teams always seem to f*ck up all their chances against the dippers, yet always score against us? The rags have had more chances than Palace did yesterday, but their final ball/finishing is dogshit! Seems to happen every week.

Direct football wins over possession football, can’t believe these fckers are so far in front playing the Wimbledon way, never seen so many long balls.

It’s like he’s just won a competition to play for United. He doesn’t seem to have any attributes whatsoever.

yeah. Contributes nothing in terms of actual midfield work, but also devoid of any creative ability. Utter toss.

I bet the Scouse would implode if VVD did his Cruciate.

Not only is he a shit hot defender,he Bags goals as well.

He is very similar to how Vinny played back in the day.

Despite the king's ransom that Dippers will deny they paid for him, he's the pauper's version of Vinny! In fact, IIRC, they've paid TEN fuckin' times what we paid for Vinny.

Liverpool are a myth. Its like watching fucking pinball. Salah is a class player but his skill is lost in hoòoooof. Cannot believe they are so far ahead. Yes I do. Our defence.

Liverpool just need to hoof it straight down the middle for chances, Maguire's defensive headers are dreadful and Matic too slow with a yellow card to pick up the second ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.