United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time they lost a league game at home 2017 Crystal Palace. Some run that

Crystal Palace you say?

bunch of ****'s..!

Ha!

Nothing's forever, let them enjoy their moment in the limelight..!!

There's going to be that much phlem regurgitated when it's official that New Brighton will be submerged..!

If they go unbeaten this season which I think they will that would be one loss in 2 seasons which is crazy .
The problem they've got there Paul is that they've still got to come to the Etihad.

Every Manchester City player on the pitch that day that will want to beat Liverpool.

That game could be as big as cup final and I'd back our eleven players against theirs everytime.

Our lads will be playing for professional pride and to lay a marker for next season.

This on the bbc match thread
To all the fans crying out about Solskjaer in this game. We are a young team playing against a dominate Liverpool side which are oozing confidence. Yes it has hurt since the day Fergie left and we expect to be fighting but we can't keep switching managers. He is selecting the players who want to play for the club from the weak selection he has to choose from. Klopp has slowly built over the past few years and we need to keep faith that Solskjaer can do the same. Change needs to happen higher up before it'll happen on the pitch.

Paul, Clevedon

Good lad Paul you tell 'em,Save our Ole .
Mind I am struggling to find a stop for Clevedon on the Metrolink map
It’s near Bristol, I believe.

The problem they've got there Paul is that they've still got to come to the Etihad.

Every Manchester City player on the pitch that day that will want to beat Liverpool.

That game could be as big as cup final and I'd back our eleven players against theirs everytime.

Our lads will be playing for professional pride and to lay a marker for next season.
Hope your right mate and I do still believe whether I’m right or wrong that on our day we are better than them . Just wish that we had replaced vinny in the summer and made a battle of it .

They're awful.
If you went in there as a new manager (with top four aspirations), how many players would you actively want to keep? At a push, one - Rashford. That's it.
Possibly 4-5 others who you might be happy enough to retain in the squad. The rest you'd be looking to offload as soon as possible.

After that result I feel I need to post something positive about the Rags so here goes.

You are lucky you are 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.