United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem they've got there Paul is that they've still got to come to the Etihad.

Every Manchester City player on the pitch that day that will want to beat Liverpool.

That game could be as big as cup final and I'd back our eleven players against theirs everytime.

Our lads will be playing for professional pride and to lay a marker for next season.

Very true. My only reservation is what sort of side we'll be able to put out. Not only have they been unbelievably lucky in avoiding injuries to their key players but it's been supernatural the way the opposition's key players are always missing.

I know I'm like a broken record keep on going on about it. But, Dan James is up their as one of the worst players to play for them. They go on about 'Young dan james' he's fucking 22 years old. He's shocking.
It’s fucking annoying and repetitive it’s the same with lingard and referring to him as one of the youngsters

Hope your right mate and I do still believe whether I’m right or wrong that on our day we are better than them . Just wish that we had replaced vinny in the summer and made a battle of it .
It seems to be a cyclical thing with us.

The years we win the league very little turnover with personnel.

When we don't win the league new blood comes in.

I know I'm like a broken record keep on going on about it. But, Dan James is up their as one of the worst players to play for them. They go on about 'Young dan james' he's fucking 22 years old. He's shocking.

and they talk about him as one of there own hahahahahah one of the kids for the future hahahahahaha truly shocking the arse licking from sky today hahah building united up and not pointing fingers at the manager hahaha i don't rate mata but if he can not get a starting place in that united team they must have some squad hahahhaah

I don't know when O'Hara had his injury and op but it doesn't sound promising. Maybe medicine has come on or O'Hara had a dodgy surgeon.....

I said last week it wasn't health for Rashford to have played 200 times in 4 years straight out of the youth team

With Ole at the wheel anything is possible, today 8th, in May they could be 18th, keep going Ole you really are a football genius.

Reactions: dom

Me and the eldest lad were laughing at how bad he is. Without pace he'd be playing on a Welsh version of Hough End.

and they talk about him as one of there own hahahahahah one of the kids for the future hahahahahaha truly shocking the arse licking from sky today hahah building united up and not pointing fingers at the manager hahaha i don't rate mata but if he can not get a starting place in that united team they must have some squad hahahhaah
According to Neville "Fred was immense"...He also said "If United get one here then I'll be looking to get the winner". What a toss pot.
Mata is the only player they have with any sort of creativity and he never plays him, Instead he goes with 5 defenders and 3 holding midfielders hoping James or Martial will come up with something.
Harry Maguire was funny as fuck again today runs like he's towing a caravan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.