United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I posted a feeling of dilemma about the result today.....
I hate both the rags and dippers but this result, overall has made me smile more
1. If Rags had smashed the Dippers record they would be cock a hoop. And well up for a fight with us in the league cup game
2. That one win wouldn’t have dented significantly the Dippers likely Prem win this season
3. I am sooooo lovin the distressed rags on 606 calling for Ole sacking....Woodward out..Glazers out.....!!!

Not sure if allowed but I'd like to wish Rashford a quick and complete recovery.
I like his style of play and think he's a good bloke.
Welcome St Pauli fan...
I attended a social at your club in September and learned about your fantastic story....
Your post is cool with me......double stress fracture not good for anyone...my son is the same age ...

They’re in a real mess. The squad is badly lacking in quality and leadership, the manager is hopelessly out of his depth, and the owners are fleecing the club and the fans.

The post-Ferguson era couldn’t have gone much better for us.
All that’s left now is to see them tumble down the league and hopefully get relegated,although the last bit,is a bit of a push although there’s always next season..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.