United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
A crumb of comfort for any lurking rags..

You have 34 points from 23 games, the 40 point safety line is within site..

Relegation is nailed on to be avoided (for this season at least)..

Even the paperboy cannot fcuk up collecting 6 more points from 15 games...

Surely..?

Oh and you've got the Carabao Cup semi to look forward to.. er.. scratch that..

Never mind, FA Cup away to Watford (probably), it's not like they've already beaten you and are on a decent unbeaten run, moving them up the table..

Ohhh fcuk..!

Europa League last 32 against the Kwik Fit Fitters Kazakhstan 11, you'll beat them then just 4 more rounds against pretty decent European opposition, win those and you qualify for next year's Chumps League..!!

That's not happening is it?.. No it's not..!!

The ticket tout will have his work cut out to shift all those tickets for your remaining home games now..!

Oh my sides, make it stop..!

According to Neville "Fred was immense"...He also said "If United get one here then I'll be looking to get the winner". What a toss pot.
Mata is the only player they have with any sort of creativity and he never plays him, Instead he goes with 5 defenders and 3 holding midfielders hoping James or Martial will come up with something.
Harry Maguire was funny as fuck again today runs like he's towing a caravan.

you have to play mata why else have him on the bench or in the squad, creativity is better than speed, somebody that can spot the pass and find space ?? but united are playing the OGS way and he knows best because he beat city the other week, that alone wins him manager of the season and a new 3 year contract

I know I'm like a broken record keep on going on about it. But, Dan James is up their as one of the worst players to play for them. They go on about 'Young dan james' he's fucking 22 years old. He's shocking.
He's dreadful. And that Pereira fella in midfield today was abysmal. A genuinely shocking performance for a supposedly professional footballer.

I actually thought United did quite well last 30 mins as Solskjaer alluded to. Powder puff up front though and such a negative line up. They will be lucky to get 60 points this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.