Is it really necessary to slag the club off

They did last time I went there, in the autumn of 2012. Had a great lunch and got slaughtered in a pub in Barnes before the game. Sat in the neutral section. Brilliant day.

That statue isn’t the stadium’s best feature tbh.

I though Michael had been moved to the National Football museum. I might be wrong though

It keeps them on their toes if we voice displeasure from time to time.

The Rags have become accepting of their mediocrity and still largely back Solskjaer, the damage it’s doing to them is huge.

Oh dear. To be honest, I’ve been a season ticket holder for more years than I care to remember & I don’t know why this agenda about the Club is continually dragged up by some fans. I go to the game, have a great time with Cityfan banter, enjoy great football then go home. I complain about biased refs & VAR when we lose - which wrecks my weekend. But otherwise I have no issues with the Club; our fantastically generous owners or the way the fans are treated.

It seems to me that some folk are never happy unless they can moan

just my opinion of course. Love the club & love supporting CITY.
exactly 99% of the fans near me are old style and been through the crap-even the 1% but he's just a miserable bastard who hates Pep, Raz, Mahrez or Gundog depending on the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.