United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
As crap as they are I can feel a nervy night coming in the League cup second leg,is it just me?

All it takes is a slow start and early goal for them like the league game and we could be in trouble. Hopefully we line up a midfield with energy and the players forget about us having a lead and go for it. McTominay and Rashford both out who would be their best bets considering how they play against us.

they’re 5th - which just shows how bad the Premier League is this season

Oh just go and piss on my parade why don't you. I bet you go around telling every one that bambis mum gets shot.

(I'm sure it was a poster on here said they were 8th oh well maybe after Wednesday)

That's what they said during the game. A stress fracture in his back, which apparently is a fatigue and stress related injury i.e he's been playing too much
If what Henry Winter says is true then that is a shocking indictment on the way that club is managed. Last week they were bragging that he had played 200 games at such a young age when apparently he was being forced to play through a serious injury. Despite all the praise the Rags get for managing young players (while we get slagged for Foden's game time) it is clear they have totally mismanged Rashford and put his future career at threat. Will any of the media report it like this though?

i hate this and is so like united fans big headed

the league cup semi final is not over by a long way we still have to come out and play and earn the right to play at wembley

I was being lighthearted mate, it's what I'd say to my rag mates in the pub, like they'd say to me if the scoreline was reversed and they had our players and our best player was out with a double stress fracture of his back..

Hope I've not put the mockers on it now..

We are the cup holders, we're not winning the league, we are not rolling over for them and will not play as bad against them like we did at home in the league..

We've played them since that game and wiped the floor with them on their own patch..

We could quite easily be 5 or 6 goals up going into the second leg instead of 2, however we will need a proper sort out if we concede 3 against these without scoring ourselves..

Please feel free to come back and call me a **** for posting this if we do manage to fcuk it up though..!

How come the fucking dippers never get these injuries..

The core of that Liverpool team must have played an awful lot of minutes in the last couple of years and generally speaking they’ve had very few injuries. You’d think the likes of Mane would have run themselves into the ground but they out run the opposition every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.