United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly instills confidence does he? Well, for us he does. But anyone associated with United still backing this clown needs their head testing.

I actually thing he is a decent person and honest when asked a question but he is clearly out of his depth. I am struggling to see why they haven’t gone for Poch though when he is available and waiting for the call.

Hardly instills confidence does he? Well, for us he does. But anyone associated with United still backing this clown needs their head testing.
They don't have confidence in the bus driver. However they have a reasonable amount of confidence in Spuds, Wolves, Leicester and Chelsea fucking up. Those clowns are trying to hand the rags a top four place.

Totally agree, it is a poisoned chalice, no one with any sense would go there (unless they want a huge pay off when they are sacked - so that's Allardyce, Pulis, Moyes and several other English managers)

I can think of a couple of Welsh managers, whose CVs are ideal for the swamp job.

Messers Family Man and Leslie Hughes.

All it takes is a slow start and early goal for them like the league game and we could be in trouble. Hopefully we line up a midfield with energy and the players forget about us having a lead and go for it. McTominay and Rashford both out who would be their best bets considering how they play against us.

A front three of Martial, Greenwood and Sid James?

The core of that Liverpool team must have played an awful lot of minutes in the last couple of years and generally speaking they’ve had very few injuries. You’d think the likes of Mane would have run themselves into the ground but they out run the opposition every week.

We've had Van Dijk, Matip, Lovren, Gomez, Fabinho, Keita, Robertson, Oxlaide Chamberlain, Alexander Arnold, and Alisson injured over the course of the season, not to mention Salah playing with an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.