How are we feeling about renewals

That the club would be scoring a massive own goal with any price rises. They can see the attitude of fans towards VAR and in the league, we've been disappointing.

Soriano and his merry band of men will still increase beyond the rate of inflation though.

Next season will be my last as an adult,paying the adult rate. The season after - 2021/22 - I will be a Senior Citizen as far as the club is concerned and my season card will be half price.
I will be re-newing every year until I am 70,and then see how I still feel about attending live games.

Don't get too excited. This is my first season at FOC rate but it is a bit more than half price :)

Will be renewing at the bargain price of £260 plus the inevitable price increase in SS3.

Just moved from Bury to Warwick but I'll be there next season. Already looking forward to the challenge of trying to raise ourselves again.

It’ll take a lot than VAR and lazy, match-attending, non-supportive Blues to stop me renewing.

Unfortunately I think we need quite a big turnover of fans to get a better vibe in the stadium.

I am not talking about people being priced out or depressed at the thought of Hugh Ferris. I have in mind the people who find being at the game a chore and need to take a break.

Going until I’m carried out of me house in a wooden box! 52 years and counting, through the trials, tribulations and celebrations, as well as me dad took me from being 5, whether we won lost or drew, from the ballet on ice, to Gillingham to 93.20. Far be it from me to criticise anyone that supports our City, price increases, travel costs, lack of atmosphere, etc, etc, the list does go on, each and everyone is entitled to their opinion. But quite honestly, after the 93.20 moment I can say I was done with football and could lay my city head to rest, with a massive smile on my face. My daughter aged 12 at the time convinced me not too and I am so glad I didn’t, and seeing the football we have played for the past 8 years since on and off quite simply the last two and a half or so the best ever, how can I not still turn up and love and hate them all in the space of 90 minutes. Given the past two seasons performances I’d forgotten what it felt like to lose and draw games we we’re expected to win, like yesterday. But that’s our city and as much as I’m pissed off at yesterday’s result and some of the performances I’m still renewing....CTID, going till I die!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.