Dating apps

Got to be honest find them all a waste of time. Got to a stage where I'm in my mid 40s and I've given up on dating and given up on finding someone.
I honestly dont know what some of the women on sites want, they give endless sentences on their profiles about what they like and dont like in a man and it totally bores me.
I'm happy on my own and I cant be bothered anymore with it.
People have always said I'm a nice guy and I'd meet someone, it appears I am too nice to meet someone.
If I tried doing drugs and being a bad boy I'd no doubt find someone.
Nice guys finish last that's the problem.

It must be hard for the young chaps of today, women are so needy now, I like you would have given them the swerve it's not worth the effort.

Got to be honest find them all a waste of time. Got to a stage where I'm in my mid 40s and I've given up on dating and given up on finding someone.
I honestly dont know what some of the women on sites want, they give endless sentences on their profiles about what they like and dont like in a man and it totally bores me.
I'm happy on my own and I cant be bothered anymore with it.
People have always said I'm a nice guy and I'd meet someone, it appears I am too nice to meet someone.
If I tried doing drugs and being a bad boy I'd no doubt find someone.
Nice guys finish last that's the problem.

You mean they are unrealistic in their expectations of what they want in a bloke?

Yes exactly, I see profiles full of demands and what they want etc etc etc.
To be honest its utter bullshit and boring.

Nothing wrong with aiming high I suppose, but I’d imagine that kind of approach is going to lead to a lot of them being disappointed app users.

Nothing wrong with aiming high I suppose, but I’d imagine that kind of approach is going to lead to a lot of them being disappointed app users.

Too be honest I think dating is dying off generally.
We live in a world where people like being independent and I see sometimes friends who are married have kids, yet they dont look happy, maybe getting suffocated from the demands of marriage etc. Why is the divorce rate so high?
Lots of People want to become independent and that's fine and maybe I'm one of them
Dating is a waste of time for me.

Too be honest I think dating is dying off generally.
We live in a world where people like being independent and I see sometimes friends who are married have kids, yet they dont look happy, maybe getting suffocated from the demands of marriage etc. Why is the divorce rate so high?
Lots of People want to become independent and that's fine and maybe I'm one of them
Dating is a waste of time for me.

Maybe, yeah. In terms of people being on their own or not, I am reminded of I think it was Skinner, talking about him and Baddiel living together, saying how fantastic it was as a set up to live, both like-minded individuals etc. in a great arrangement. In fact, apart from the obvious, it was the perfect set-up, I think he said.

One of my closest friends has just fathered a second but with partner number two. Partner number one had two kids previously from another man.

Life can get boring alone but I’d not want the complication of kids, step kids, partner, ex partner etc. Demands on my time and money. It’s just not for me.

One of my closest friends has just fathered a second but with partner number two. Partner number one had two kids previously from another man.

Life can get boring alone but I’d not want the complication of kids, step kids, partner, ex partner etc. Demands on my time and money. It’s just not for me.

This one looks a keeper..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.