How are we feeling about renewals

VAR is the only thing that would stop me but I’m prepared to give it another year or two to see how it pans out. I’d quite like the concept of shared ST though. I can’t be arsed with midweek games. Prob is neither can a lot of others so selling em on Ticket Exchange is not easy.

Don't get too excited. This is my first season at FOC rate but it is a bit more than half price :)

Will be renewing at the bargain price of £260 plus the inevitable price increase in SS3.
I currently pay £665 in CB L1. I am pretty sure that the over 65 rate is @ £335 or thereabouts. Near enough half price as far as I am concerned.

Two things made me consider renewing.

The first is the way that VAR has operated. This is sucking the life blood out of the game. Watching Championship matches and Scottish Premiership or Scottish Cup matches is so refreshing when you can celebrate a goal without having to wait five minutes for the clowns to make a call.

The second has been the number of 17:30 kickoffs this season. I can cope with 12:30 or 15:00 kickoffs on Saturday and 14:00 and 16:30 on Sunday without an overnight stop. City had something like five or six late Saturday kickoffs in a row.

The season ticket price is not an issue for me. An extra £15 or £20 is nothing compared to around £100 for an overnight stop including meals. We will probably make more use if the ticket exchange if this pattern of kickoffs continues.

We will certainly be renewing for next season but nothing is guaranteed beyond that.

Ambivalent about renewing SC. Mainly due to the farce and corruption of VAR. Also not happy that longstanding blues are increasingly taken for granted year on year in stumping up hard earned cash with price increases with all but one price freeze since the takeover.

The club say they want and need us yet we have been made to feel like pawns on a chessboard as the club clearly think more of corporate and new fans. Not the same club nowadays. Only two things remain from Maine road, our sky blue shirt colour and us supporters that remember the good times bad times and present good times.

Don't get me wrong, I'm as proud a blue as anyone and I will never divorce City. I love most of what has happened since the takeover.

Personally speaking though I feel as my support of almost 50 years like it means less to the club than the club means to me. Corporate and padded heated seats, where if you try and get up to try spark a song going, and you feel as though you're frowned upon and looked at in disdain for breaching the football peace!

Perhaps I should just stop going and stop moaning. But City passion is within every pore of my skin.

Difficult decision is looming for me.
+1 for the above.... Exactly how I feel

800 hundred quid for my seat this year,when I first moved there 10 years ago it was 400,I pay 10 payments over the year for it so it looks like in 4 years times it will be a grand,that will probably be my limit ,looks like I will be priced out .think there’s a lot thinking I’ve seen us win what I want so sod it

I’m going to renew but want to relocate with my mate who sits in cb level 1 I’m in level 3 would it be easy enough for us to get 2 seats together in the relocation window over the phone or better to go to the ticket office?

Wish they did an away season card, would quite happily buy one of these and give the home games a miss. How many games of break a 10 man defence down can you watch?
It's refreshing to watch a cup game that's something different

Two things made me consider renewing.

The first is the way that VAR has operated. This is sucking the life blood out of the game. Watching Championship matches and Scottish Premiership or Scottish Cup matches is so refreshing when you can celebrate a goal without having to wait five minutes for the clowns to make a call.

The second has been the number of 17:30 kickoffs this season. I can cope with 12:30 or 15:00 kickoffs on Saturday and 14:00 and 16:30 on Sunday without an overnight stop. City had something like five or six late Saturday kickoffs in a row.

The season ticket price is not an issue for me. An extra £15 or £20 is nothing compared to around £100 for an overnight stop including meals. We will probably make more use if the ticket exchange if this pattern of kickoffs continues.

We will certainly be renewing for next season but nothing is guaranteed beyond that.
it must be a real pisser for you having to travel for these stupid kick off times-I don't like them and I'm only 5 miles from the ground-don't think I could put up with it but good on you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.