How are we feeling about renewals

Best manager in the world
One of the worlds biggest clubs
Brilliant last few seasons
I'll be renewing with no hesitation whatsoever.
VAR Is here to stay so fans have to deal with it. Its unbelievable that some fans are contemplating not coming anymore. This team is brilliant.
Liverpool are the best team this season we have to fight to win it back next season and I will be there to support the club.
This, I'll be renewing too, but I'd disagree about liverpool being the "best", they aren't, we play the best football overall, but they are just incredibly consistent, and fair play to them for that, it was us for the past 2 seasons, whilst also playing the best football too.

I don't mind finishing second playing the football we do (most weeks), I know which team I'd rather watch play football though, and its not them.

I used to quite like the 17:30 kick offs. I’d have a burger or fish and chips for lunch before the pub. Back to the pub afterwards too for the night. The 1-0 v Chelsea under Keegan and the 2-1 v Chelsea under Hughes are very happy memories. Great nights.

54 years in. I've stomached all the bad times, the ridicule, the bias, the desperate lows and am delighted to have witnessed the most amazing highest of highs too. But I'm afraid that VAR, the half and half scarf nature of the game nowadays, fans more interested in their phones and selfies than making a noise, and a multitude of other reasons could well see me calling it a day at the end of this season.

I used to quite like the 17:30 kick offs.
I have to travel 3 hours home after which is why it pisses me of, I can stay north and enjoy it occasionally, but that usually involves me getting home late on Sunday evening as its a family thing, but we've just had 4 or 5 in a row, one being a 6 ko, and I had an early start for work for 2 of them, so I did one, and stayed up, and missed the rest, a whole month I didn't see a game live, first time in about 10 years (summer apart).

I'll renew, there's no question, but it can all become a bit wearing.

VAR isn't going to put me off, it'll improve imho even if I currently hate it, and while I think there is some "bent" in the game, I still enjoy the games (even yesterday to a degree), so I'm sticking with my club.

Couple of factors for me.
- late kick offs pain as I fly to NI. My plans are based on how TV fixtures fall.
- I have went through the kids-18-21 and adult brackets in the last 10 years so went from £95-£850 in that time.
- I was kicked out of 126 for tunnel club which hurt at the time.
- my dad doesn’t attend much but we enjoy Europe away.
- VAR is killing the game imo
- I can’t help feel the ££’s I spend would be better used in a smaller club.
- my use of TX. The club will prob kick me out first.
- “life” at my age is expensive like rent although my salary has jumped recently.

prob will renew but never cup schemes again.

I will be renewing on day one. I detest VAR, kick off times and date changes are a pain in the backside, the FA & EUFA get on my wick, but not a one of them stops me enjoying FOOTBALL. I love watching the lads show their skills and win, lose or draw no one can take that pleasure away so I’m renewing Season ticket and all cup schemes.

Plus, where else can I shout and scream to my heart’s content and not get carted away? Watching football releases a lot of tension! And I don’t even swear I just shout!! Life doesn’t get any better really, except for time spent with the Grand-kids and Great-grandkids! :-) :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.