rodri
ferny
kev
bernie
mahrez
serg
sane

Garcia in there.

We need one to accompany Laporte for the next few years while Garcia and THB gain experience. I think an older CB like Koulibaly would be ideal. Someone who will be around for 3 or 4 years.

And the first time a young nippy forward goes round him this forum would be in meltdown
It's time to bed Garcia in. He's an academy player so the boo boys will be far more tolerant of any errors

Assuming we are in all three finals, I wouldn't put it past any of our players to find another Colt 45 and blow off their fucking foot. Sergio to miss a pen in the CL final, Raheem with a kick to win the FArceCup pen shoot out and puts it into the lap of one of the FArce committee members' sixth tray of prawn sandwiches, and in the Carabao, Aymeric is back, on for MotM, and on 99mins sends a Jamie Pillock past Eddie for a undeserved and unexpected equaliser for a team that has done nowt but block, hoof, roughhouse, and fucking time waste from the first minute - and we ne'er score one of the pens in the shoot out. If we get to any final I'm having a tenner on the oppos!

And the first time a young nippy forward goes round him this forum would be in meltdown
It's time to bed Garcia in. He's an academy player so the boo boys will be far more tolerant of any errors

I can't believe that we're not going to bring in a new CB within the next few months. It's too early to say that Garcia is the long-term answer. He's looked good in a 3 so far but untested is a 2. We'll most likely bring a new player in either this window or in the Summer and then it's up to Garcia to compete for a place. I would imagine we'll have Laporte, Stones, Garcia and new CB with THB being gradually bedded in.

Personally I'm not convinced that our defensive problem are entirely down to the players we have at the back. Our pressing has dropped off and we are giving the opposition too much time and space on the ball. Defending should be a team effort but it hasn't always seemed that way this season.

We don't have a first 11 these days but we must resist playing players out of position.

Pep 'converted' Fern to a CH this summer if that was due to Komps going I din't know and he's probably been our best defender however, he's missed more in midfield & we've suffered accordingly.

We don't have a first 11 these days but we must resist playing players out of position.

Pep 'converted' Fern to a CH this summer if that was due to Komps going I din't know and he's probably been our best defender however, he's missed more in midfield & we've suffered accordingly.

I agree that Fernandinho has been missed in CM but I don't think we're going to see much of him there again. CM is a much more demanding role and he is getting on a bit now. He might be able to do a job as a short-term fix but we really need to get Rodrigo up to speed in that role and a true CB in to partner Laporte/Stones/Garcia.

I agree that Fernandinho has been missed in CM but I don't think we're going to see much of him there again. CM is a much more demanding role and he is getting on a bit now. He might be able to do a job as a short-term fix but we really need to get Rodrigo up to speed in that role and a true CB in to partner Laporte/Stones/Garcia.
Yeah I agree Pep said he's a CH now but I still feel with his reading of the game he could have done the DM role with Rodders this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.