What's your favourite Sergio Aguero goal?

Spurs away years ago, Danny rose ushered him away to the touchline, got Aguero where he wanted him , text book defending then Aguero goes round him and slots it in , the look on Roses face & Spurs fans in the crowd just said ...what the fuck !

Also
Vs Spurs away in the 2011 5-1 when he ran past the defender and put it in the top corner.
Also this ! Dzeko 4 and aguero left footed rocket. Was a great day out, away end was bouncing. Back when the Nasri and Dzeko tunes were in full flow. Up there with my best away days that.

LOVE this goal SO MUCH, and it was the one I was thinking about most as I swore at the tele yesterday when that bloke off "homes under the hammer" who was on Football Focus told everybody that "Thierry scores different goals to Aguero, Aguero is just a goal scorer" before that bloke who looks like Fred West added that "Henry was capable of scoring goals you see in the playground, goals you don't see professional footballers score"

LOVE THIS GOAL!

After that shite on FF on Saturday re Handball Henry and Sergio it just confirms the crap that ex-pros come up with. I don't mind varying opinions but lets have them based on a few elements of what's what! It's the last time I watch that programme. I've already binned MotD and MotD2. I watched BBC4 Women's football show on Sunday and the script is still the same. They were shell-shocked that The Arse had got hammered but still came up with the nonsense that we and The Arse were joint top! Funny how GD can be ignored when yer nominated team is on the shit end of the stick!

I loved Sergio goal at Arsenal in the league cup, Edin laid off a glorious pass to Adam Johnson, who swivelled and played in Sergio who slotted it in to the delight us 7k plus City fans who made the journey midweek.

Can't get enough of this goal. My favourite by far apart from the obvious 93:20.

This is the one, isn't it? I literally didn't believe what I had just seen. I've watched it over and over again, and I still don't understand it. There should be no danger. There is in fact no danger. If a man can score this, when the opposing team has done everything right, then he can score from anywhere, at virtually any time.

This is the one, isn't it? I literally didn't believe what I had just seen. I've watched it over and over again, and I still don't understand it. There should be no danger. There is in fact no danger. If a man can score this, when the opposing team has done everything right, then he can score from anywhere, at virtually any time.
I was sat in the east stand near where he took the shot, Not in a million years do you think he'll find the back of the net. Incredible finish! As you said if he can score from there he can score from anywhere.

I was sat in the east stand near where he took the shot, Not in a million years do you think he'll find the back of the net. Incredible finish! As you said if he can score from there he can score from anywhere.

Interesting. So you were on his side of the pitch? Now I've got a question. I've watched that goal closely, over and over. He doesn't appear to even look at where the goal is, at any point. From an earlier position, who knows from at what point in time, he's got an internal representation of exactly where he is in relation to the posts and the bar. He's aiming at a rectangle that's been narrowed down to nothing by the angle. He also seems to know exactly where the surrounding Liverpool players are. As you remember it, did you see him visually check his position at any point? Because I can't see it on that clip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.