United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know when O'Hara had his injury and op but it doesn't sound promising. Maybe medicine has come on or O'Hara had a dodgy surgeon.....

I said last week it wasn't health for Rashford to have played 200 times in 4 years straight out of the youth team

And yet people eant phil to play al thre timr,patience and careful handling is far better for the kids

Losing Rashford is a nightmare for Utd but what did they expect when they sold Lukaku? This is a problem made by OGS. There's no way Martial and Rashford would be able to play an entire season without injury. City had a lack of cover at centre-back but we had/have some limited cover but Utd have none.

How do they solve this?

Edinson Cavani to Utd?

He will get mentioned but would PSG let him go while they are in the Champions League? He's not in their team (Icardi plays).

Out of contract in June and not playing but he's 33 on February. His lack of football this season would be a worry.

If I were Man Utd I'd scrap the Fernandes deal and try and get Aubameyang or Lacazette out of Arsenal.

Aubameyang contract expires June 2021 and doubtful he will renew. He is 31 soon. I think Arsenal would accept a bid as they need money to buy defenders. They might even do a swap deal with involving one of Utd's many central defenders.

However to do this deal they'd need to scrap the Fernandes deal.

Expect to read this story in a tabloid soon enough. If I have thought of it, so will they.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.