How are we feeling about renewals

I'm 65 in August, does anyone know if I would Qualify for OAP rate when I renew? or will I have to wait till the season after

Think it is based on your age on 31st July. We benefited the other way with the 18-21 concession. My lad was 22 in the 1st week of August but still got the 18-21 concession for the season.

A big factor could be the pricing. A lot of people, already disillusioned with VAR and the match going experience, might find yet another price rise unpalatable. That said, I think most will probably renew, especially as it could well be Guardiola’s last season.

That is what will make me renew
Following the Liverpool game I said that was it as I've never seen such a corrupt game in England, but afterwards when you think only of City and these talented individuals that represent our club, why should those desperate twats at the PL make me stop going!
However Pixie and Dixie may do that themselves if they introduce another price increase
I haven't been to any cup games this season, domestic or European

Think it is based on your age on 31st July. We benefited the other way with the 18-21 concession. My lad was 22 in the 1st week of August but still got the 18-21 concession for the season.

Similar to us but the club charged full price for cup games for my daughter

Reading this thread one thing that stands out is a lot of fans feel that they have been moved to sit with others who take selfies, dont sing etc.

I know the club have the singing section in the lower tiers but is that enough. Could one stand be dedicated to those who feel this way

The logistics of it will be a nightmare, I understand that but you see the yellow wall at Dortmund, dare I say it the kop also.

To get some real atmosphere and a feeling back perhaps bold decisions have to be made

Well, I've renewed every year for 30+ years, and if I could renew to watch a "strike-force" (I use the term advisedly) of Dickov / Corradi / Samaras ... then I can certainly renew to watch Aguero / Jesus / Sterling, etc.

Under Pep, we're seeing some of the best football (certainly in an attacking sense) ever witnessed by any fans in the history of English football, so don't give up now !

(Unless financial constraints stop you - appreciate that's different)

despite being on a low income
me and the nipper will be renewing
but the cup schemes are going most likely
especially after the semi final ticket policy in the carobao

Home games are crap, I will probably renew but only because my lad and girl love going to the game.

VAR is a factor, price rises are a factor and the sterile 'atmosphere' is a factor in my personal thinking, I don't go because were good I go because its City and that always has been the case

Home games are crap, I will probably renew but only because my lad and girl love going to the game.

VAR is a factor, price rises are a factor and the sterile 'atmosphere' is a factor in my personal thinking, I don't go because were good I go because its City and that always has been the case
Oh definitely. Whether we’re good or not puts no influence on whether I go to watch City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.