Is it really necessary to slag the club off

How do you define 'slag off'?

There are people that go completely over the top when we have a bad result and want half the team sacked. Then there are people that cannot stand a single negative word said about any City player regardless of how they might have played.

Some comments are irrational and should just be ignored. However, people are entitled to have an opinion and that doesn't always have to be a positive one.

Us having really shit players in the past doesn’t excuse supposedly really good players playing well under par does it.
No but it should give the wankers something to think about before labeling them the shittest thing they have ever seen play for City and not all of them are new fans but they are the worst of the lot.

Tried that on Saturday, tried to charge me £7.80 as apparently the John Smith's isn't included in the deal....got him to pour Amstel instead and left him with a Smith's bitter.
City ruining footy again
thats "drinkist "
lager gets you a cut price deal but bitter dunt ?

in all seriousness though,thats a bit unfair !

Liverpool are the best side this season & we were the best the previous two seasons.
We obviously can't win the league every season but i would have liked to have pushed Liverpool a bit harder this season but they'll absolutely walk the league and beat our points record & that is annoying.
We've had two absolutely brilliant seasons under Pep & two ( so far) not so good seasons.
If at the end of this season we've still won a cup or two (even if they are the League and FA Cups) then i'll still be over the moon

The Jacko statue was moved when Al Fayed sold up. The new owner didn’t want it. That statue was there for years!

I accompany a friend to Fulham v Swansea next month but I’m in the away end.
The statue is in the National football museum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.