Overrated Places

This shows how different people are well ergh different. Some have said they didn't like New York, It was so good I went a second time. I didn't like Rome, just something about it and I think it is the only place I didn't like. That said I have never been to Benidorm, Torremolinos or Magaluf !!!!

This shows how different people are well ergh different. Some have said they didn't like New York, It was so good I went a second time. I didn't like Rome, just something about it and I think it is the only place I didn't like. That said I have never been to Benidorm, Torremolinos or Magaluf !!!!
Or Idaho

The place I've been most unimpressed with is Milan.

Dark, dingy. Covered in graffiti. Serious homelessness problem. Seedy and unwelcoming. How it's dubbed as a must-visit destination is beyond me!

The place I've been most unimpressed with is Milan.

Dark, dingy. Covered in graffiti. Serious homelessness problem. Seedy and unwelcoming. How it's dubbed as a must-visit destination is beyond me!

Milan is a very good shout - apart from the Duomo and the train station (which admittedly is sensational) it is a dump. Most Italian cities are fantastic places to vist

Most disappointing place for me is Los Angeles - a never ending concrete shithole rammed with clowns

New Orleans - apart from one street is a absolute toilet

Dubai - loved by stupid braindead morons, basically Croydon with sand

Washington DC - Croydon with politics

Copenhagen - dull as church. worst tourist attraction in the world is the Little Mermaid statue in the harbour. Bleak

Gibraltar. How did I forget about Gibraltar??

Full of pissed up Scots families in Rangers shirts with 3rd degree sunburn who are only there because of cheap beer and fags at £1 per packet.

I used to work in Gib, I swear some people just sat in the main town square for 2 weeks and never moved.

They literally went on holiday to smoke and drink more cheaply than they could at home.

Milan is a very good shout - apart from the Duomo and the train station (which admittedly is sensational) it is a dump. Most Italian cities are fantastic places to vist

Most disappointing place for me is Los Angeles - a never ending concrete shithole rammed with clowns

New Orleans - apart from one street is a absolute toilet

Dubai - loved by stupid braindead morons, basically Croydon with sand

Washington DC - Croydon with politics

Copenhagen - dull as church. worst tourist attraction in the world is the Little Mermaid statue in the harbour. Bleak

The first time I went to Copenhagen the mermaid had been shipped to China. Imagine how disappointing the place was then!

They literally went on holiday to smoke and drink more cheaply than they could at home.[/QUOTE]
Thought everyone did this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.