What's your favourite Sergio Aguero goal?

No question.

93:20

Obviously the single most emotional goal in a lifetime of watching City. I can't imagine there'll be a lot of debate about that, although Dickov's will be there or thereabouts, given what it also represented. Neither of them are technically astonishing, although they're both good. What they both have in common is that they're cathartic. Dickov's is like a lifebelt thrown to a drowning man. Sergio's is the healing of forty years of hurt.

After that shite on FF on Saturday re Handball Henry and Sergio it just confirms the crap that ex-pros come up with. I don't mind varying opinions but lets have them based on a few elements of what's what! It's the last time I watch that programme. I've already binned MotD and MotD2. I watched BBC4 Women's football show on Sunday and the script is still the same. They were shell-shocked that The Arse had got hammered but still came up with the nonsense that we and The Arse were joint top! Funny how GD can be ignored when yer nominated team is on the shit end of the stick!

It's the BTN mate, their role is to peddle propaganda and spoon feed opinion to the masses so that "we" all repeat en masse the opinion that they've fed to us, BUT that FF crap got me so f@cking annoyed. Still peddling the lie about LiVARpool's "passing record" (so many weeks after it's been proved wrong), laughing and generally taking the pIss out of us with their "The Stockport Iniesta" references and the "he's got to get games at this stage of his career" bullshit (19!), and don't get me started on that fraud Dan Walker talking about Maguire being "OUR captain".

Last edited:
Sunderland away, nearly broke the net
Keeper should have done much better: That was my opinion after I stopped going apeshit in the stand.
Then I saw it again and realised Sergio put so much power into the shot that the keeper had no chance. And it's the same story with many of his goals as he's capable of combining power and accuracy. That goal at the swamp where he ran across the area and blasted it in, and the home goals against the rags and dippers last season where he demonstrated he is one of the best strikers ever.

The header against Chelsea in the FA Cup semi was brilliant

The one screamer against Chelsea last season

As others have said his first against United in the 4-1 at the Etihad is brilliant. The other one I like is the one in the league cup against Arsenal in 2011, started by Dezko on the edge of the area and ended with Serge just passing it into the goal from the edge of the penalty area

You seem to have omitted Adam Johnson's involvement in that goal!

Too many to mention really, the volley against Norwich when we won 6-1, his last goal vs Leicester in Feb 2018, his screamer against Chelsea last year, even though it's a game we eventually lost his dink over Cech when we played Arsenal at Wembley in the semi final 2017 was one that I proper lost it to

The hat trick goal against Bayern was incredible, the place absolutely erupted.

Also, this would've been right up there had it gone in

giphy.gif

After the title winner it's probably the one against them in the 4-1 demolition at home but for mayhem his header away at Watford New Year 2016 was good fun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.