Global Social Media Rankings Man City 9th

It's interesting to see those figures for China. We've definitely been promoted heavily there since the investment and their president visiting.

I imagine given that we won the Quad last season we won’t be happy slipping 2 places. One reason club wants the CL.

I don't think that's a certainty, although it's definitely possible.

I suspect they will look at the 9-10% gain, and think that's not bad; i wonder what it was in 2018. The club can't affect people following Liverpool or PSG, they can affect people following City.

I don't think that's a certainty, although it's definitely possible.

I suspect they will look at the 9-10% gain, and think that's not bad; i wonder what it was in 2018. The club can't affect people following Liverpool or PSG, they can affect people following City.

Fair point though in 2018 we were 7th same as last year.

Fair point though in 2018 we were 7th same as last year.

Cheers, hadn't seen the 2018 figure, obliged for that. I imagine someone will have to explain, and multiple factors are at play. It's not going to be a surprise that Liverpool jumped a lot with the CL win, this is clear when looking at global votes which favour the continental tournaments.

There's light years of a gap after Arsenal, so there's no chance of falling further!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.