Whoopee cushion at the snooker

I've never understood why certain sportsmen need absolute silence in order to do their sport. Why do tennis players need silence but badminton players can play in a room full of people chanting?
Good point.

There could have been a shed full of flatulent cows letting rip at the recent PDC darts final and they would have been drowned out by the crowd.

Far harder to obtain a nine-darter under pressure with a noisy crowd than get a 147 in televised snooker championship in library like atmosphere I think.

I'd be in stitches if I was there. Cant beat juvenile humour sometimes, in the wrong place.....
I agree. I bought a remote control fart machine last season and took it to the pub before a game. Fooled a few off here. Hung my coat up near the lads and casually walked off to the bogs and let rip with the remote. I could see curiosity and hear "was that you?"- "wasn't me". I thought it was funny: )

I agree. I bought a remote control fart machine last season and took it to the pub before a game. Fooled a few off here. Hung my coat up near the lads and casually walked off to the bogs and let rip with the remote. I could see curiosity and hear "was that you?"- "wasn't me". I thought it was funny: )

Ha Ha the memories.....Had one at my mates wedding back in the 80's. Another mate had the key fob and I was sitting next to the bride with the machine thingy in my pocket. To this day she hasn't spoken to me.

Ha Ha the memories.....Had one at my mates wedding back in the 80's. Another mate had the key fob and I was sitting next to the bride with the machine thingy in my pocket. To this day she hasn't spoken to me.
Her not speaking to you is no bad thing I guess, especially if she has no sense if humour. Take it he's still your mate ?

Her not speaking to you is no bad thing I guess, especially if she has no sense if humour. Take it he's still your mate ?

Not spoken to the groom either since but the guy who had the fart machine is still a great mate. I once cleared the bar at another wedding with a real fart. The brides face was a picture. She hasn't spoken to me since either come to mention it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.