United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I wanted both the Rags and the Scouse to lose so it was hard to judge honestly whether DeGea was at fault or it was a foul by Van Dyke for the disallowed goal. 24 hours later my bias will not let me decide. Part of says Van dyke jumped into DeGea making him drop the ball but I think really it was just shit keeping. I just wondered what others think now the dust has settled.

It was shit keeping. If DeGae had headed it out instead of trying to catch it, you would have said fair challenge and good clearance by DeGae. He went for the ball with his hands and flapped at it. Nothing at all up with the challenge.

Yesterday I wanted both the Rags and the Scouse to lose so it was hard to judge honestly whether DeGea was at fault or it was a foul by Van Dyke for the disallowed goal. 24 hours later my bias will not let me decide. Part of says Van dyke jumped into DeGea making him drop the ball but I think really it was just shit keeping. I just wondered what others think now the dust has settled.

Same. I keep thinking if that was in our game would i be more pissed off to concede that goal or score it and have it chalked off. I think I would expect us to get that chalked off and would be pissed so I'm with the rags on this one - just.

I wonder to what extent the reaction influenced VAR. The VAR decision would have come after DDG got a yellow for slagging the ref and his decision. You can't undo that bit. Much harder to overturn that call because of the reaction and the way they went after the ref. A polite request to have a look at VAR would have gone down much better.

Same. I keep thinking if that was in our game would i be more pissed off to concede that goal or score it and have it chalked off. I think I would expect us to get that chalked off and would be pissed so I'm with the rags on this one - just.

I wonder to what extent the reaction influenced VAR. The VAR decision would have come after DDG got a yellow for slagging the ref and his decision. You can't undo that bit. Much harder to overturn that call because of the reaction and the way they went after the ref. A polite request to have a look at VAR would have gone down much better.

Rags much prefer to surround the ref - isn't that right Roy ?

From all the headlines I've been seeing and hearing can someone please let me know when Rashford won the Balon D'or? It appears his absence is akin to losing the world's greatest ever striker.....

From all the headlines I've been seeing and hearing can someone please let me know when Rashford won the Balon D'or? It appears his absence is akin to losing the world's greatest ever striker.....
He is he is ;-) So I keep getting told.

Heard someone mention them being linked with Cavani earlier. Is there anything in this or is it just daft transfer window nonsense? Think he’d actually be a pretty good short term signing for them if they got him, especially in light of Rashford’s injury.

its the old city fan in me matey hahaha hate counting my eggs before the hatch, but this is the new city and we are told to think like that because we are winners but it still does not sit well with me

No problem my friend, I tend to watch out for your posts as I was born in Ancoats and you always come across as talking a lot of sense..

I could have worded my initial post a bit better..

I like you, still think we need 3 goals to guarantee us a draw..

Cityitus is an illness with no known cure.. Ha!

With the league out of reach, I think the cups will become even more important hence me sticking my neck out and calling us to win the semi..

I hope to god I haven't cursed us now .. Ha!

Enjoy your evening..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.