Sheffield United (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like he has an injury but if he was at training I am hoping it's not too serious. I read the comments on here after the game but they did not correspond to what I watched. Stones got beat in the air at a corner but he was not the only player who was beaten at that corner, and their equaliser was a collective failure.

Stones is struggling but more I think because of fitness and because of uncertainty over his central defensive partner.
Stones does not look right at all to me and I am wondering if he still has offield issues. I hope he can get his form back quickly and I sincerely hope his offield problems have been resolved

It sounds like he has an injury but if he was at training I am hoping it's not too serious. I read the comments on here after the game but they did not correspond to what I watched. Stones got beat in the air at a corner but he was not the only player who was beaten at that corner, and their equaliser was a collective failure.

Stones is struggling but more I think because of fitness and because of uncertainty over his central defensive partner.

I thought the same! Cancelo was caught out of position and very unfortunate that the cross went through stones legs

I’m not surprised Benj has muscle fatigue after all the running he did on Saturday, easy enough to rest him for tomorrow.

Stones, I wouldn’t play anyway, seeing as his head is fucked. Hopefully Pep using this slight injury to keep him out of the firing line whilst he gets his shit together.

I’d go with:

Eddie

Nico
Rodri
Dinho

Kyle
Kev
Bernie
Zinchenko

Mahrez
Jesus
Sergio
That's a good shout for the team. Back to 3 at the back is the way to go.

Can someone confirm re Fernandinho yellow cards?
Hes on 4 so if he gets another booking does that mean a 2 game ban?
Dont want him to miss Rags semi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.