Is it really necessary to slag the club off

I'm loving our success and the way we play, love the euro and PL aways, I'm not enjoying the Etihad experience at the moment, I'm still going but it all seems sterile, externally, even Mary's, Townley, Corner Shop pubs are damp squibs compared to a few years ago.....
Increasing the stadium capacity will only decrease the experience for me...

We are victims of our own success but I wouldn't change that success at all, just wish we could have the best of both worlds ..... !

Looking forward, if we could get a cadre of Academy graduates to create a new team, that would be the next stage of the club's development. Plenty of candidates, H-Bellis, Garcia, Doyle, just to name three.
If we didn't win too much in the next few years, I'd swap that for youth coming thru. Look at Chesea, Lampard getting huge support for his youth orientated policy. Plenty of their fans just as excited about this as winning trophies.
#oneofourown.
Look at Chelsea? Yep, even further off winning the title than we are. #noneoftheirfansexcitedaboutwinningnothing

How is that self entitled ive said i dont expect to win it every year i just dont think as champions considering our players and who our manager is we should be 19 points behind them. When they win it were never gonna hear the end of this.
That is what appears to be bothering you more, what if it were Chelsea of Leicester

What has last season got to do with anything? Yeah we were good last year and got lucky Liverpool blew it, this year we are not that good and they have run away with it. We keep shooting ourselves in the foot with crap performances.

This years performances are not down to Laporte and Sane, that is an easy excuse.
Got lucky? Yep, those 98 points were down to Pep buying a sprig of heather on Market St.

I was always under the impression that a forum is a lot like being in the pub. You let off steam and talk bollocks. No one really takes this all seriously do they?

Shit, you should have tried a tribal gathering 20 years ago when we were kicking off with directors ha ha

I was always under the impression that a forum is a lot like being in the pub. You let off steam and talk bollocks. No one really takes this all seriously do they?

Shit, you should have tried a tribal gathering 20 years ago when we were kicking off with directors ha ha

I think you will find many do take it seriously, hence the absolute meltdown everytime we lose.

Personally I just go into the spare room where I have my shrine to our spiritual leader Mr Peter J Sawles and it gives me comfort in our present trials amd tribulations that these times could be worse.

Last edited:

It’s 26 years since many of us were being chased across the Maine Road forecourt by riot police during the Swales Out protests. It must be about a decade ago when we didn’t raise a murmur during Mark Hughes’ underhand sacking and it was evident that we had become a more sanitised fanbase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.