The most depressing day of the year today.

W W

worsleyweb

How is everyone feeling?

Must admit had enough of winter and the dark nights now. Always a fucker of a month January.

Why is it today? it's a really mild winter,i have only got a radiator going ,haven't put my central heating on yet

It said on the radio this morning it's blue Monday today, the day people get their credit card bills that paid for Xmas

I feel a lot better than I did last year, not really had much problem with SAD either this winter. I was starting to struggle so I got a cheap holiday to Tunisia end of November. Bring on the spring though. I love spring when the daffodils start growing and birds dawn chorus wakes me up, instead of cold damp dark mornings of winter, rain lashing my bedroom window.

It said on the radio this morning it's blue Monday today, the day people get their credit card bills that paid for Xmas
Ah i see,people never learn not to go mad and get a huge bill,dec 25th is the same day every year ,they could buy little bits during the year and do it that way

Why is it the most depressing, who decided that.

Don't credit card bills come differently for all when you arrange them? Not on a specific day as I arrange mine for first of the month so I know where I am at.

It is the period two weeks before payday when a lot have been paid early at chrietmas then overspent on christmas and the new year sales so are brassic I think is what hits this week.

Still it will be exactly the same tomorrow too so don't see why this specific day is singled out.

After the easter holidays depresses me more as it is normally nice weather and I don't want to go back to work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.