Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
crazy to think how far ahead have got in the premier league ?? they don't play like city and pep style of football, kick it long and gamble at the back with them pushing right up with the wing backs, yes they have had some luck with VAR and officials and the game vs city was a disgrace, i think that was the nail in the coffin this season for city to fight back knowing the luck and dodgy officials on there side and them 2 goal yesterday that VAR crossed off would have stood against city

but am not just blaming the premier league officials and liverpool have play well and city have not helped themselves at times and key injuries have cost city in rotation and having to drag fernandinho out of his holding midfield was a big problem in big games, also i feel some city players have lost their legs and got nothing left after the 2 seasons of going hard and are burnt out

so we take our medicine like champions and don our hats to liverpool and respect to them, but the fight is not over and city will come back even stronger next season
Some luck with var ? Lol

“thommo” is a fuckin dinosaur who stopped being relevant 35 years ago. Hes 2nd only to “aldo” in the bell end stakes.

“carra” shouldnt be anywhere near tv after spitting at a 14 year old girl. A complete shit house of a man. Hes also ridiculously biased.

souness is the only one who says it how it is. Manages to put his allegiances to one side to be professional in his work.

I think even he is wavering a bit this season. He kept it under wraps last season when the title race was so close, he knew it could go either way and didn’t want egg on his face. This year when it’s in the bag, his true colours are starting to show through. After Villa last week it was “City can do that to any team in football, apart from one or two sides”. Yesterday it was “Liverpool have been the most consistent team in the past two years”. There’s definitely a change in his attitude, subtle as it is.

I think even he is wavering a bit this season. He kept it under wraps last season when the title race was so close, he knew it could go either way and didn’t want egg on his face. This year when it’s in the bag, his true colours are starting to show through. After Villa last week it was “City can do that to any team in football, apart from one or two sides”. Yesterday it was “Liverpool have been the most consistent team in the past two years”. There’s definitely a change in his attitude, subtle as it is.

still dont mind him though

#Taintedtitle
Not only is it tainted mate they’ve not had a single stand out moment of drama or proven when the chips are really down they can overcome the odds. In 2012 we had VKs header at home against Utd even before the Aguero moment. In 2014 we chased down a lead and they bottled it under pressure. They bottled it last year when the pressure was on. Even this year they don’t have any stand out moments bar those given by VAR. no VK vs Leicester. They’ve not had a challenge this year the standard of the top 5 is very poor in terms of consistency. They will win it but what will the highlights or defining moments be? Beating us because VAR allowed it? They still can’t out score us even with the best front three in the world

Not only is it tainted mate they’ve not had a single stand out moment of drama or proven when the chips are really down they can overcome the odds. In 2012 we had VKs header at home against Utd even before the Aguero moment. In 2014 we chased down a lead and they bottled it under pressure. They bottled it last year when the pressure was on. Even this year they don’t have any stand out moments bar those given by VAR. no VK vs Leicester. They’ve not had a challenge this year the standard of the top 5 is very poor in terms of consistency. They will win it but what will the highlights or defining moments be? Beating us because VAR allowed it? They still can’t out score us even with the best front three in the world
Cannot agree we bottled it last year. 1 loss in league, finished 1 point behind City who had and I hope I am correct 2nd highest points (98) only beaten by City (100). We were narrowly beaten by the better side, to say we bottled it is not correct.

Cannot agree we bottled it last year. 1 loss in league, finished 1 point behind City who had and I hope I am correct 2nd highest points (98) only beaten by City (100). We were narrowly beaten by the better side, to say we bottled it is not correct.
You had a 10 pt lead and finished 2nd,what would you call that? the points we both ended up with is not relevant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.