FA Cup R4 - Fulham (H) - Sun 26/01 - 1:00pm

So you don't want us to progress in this competition? Fulham are currently third in the Championship and the in-form team right now. I can see us being taken back to Craven Cottage for an unwanted replay or worse if we don't select a reasonably strong team.
Sorry it was a sarky remark given they really slagged us off when mp did it before the cl game we had

The East Stand Third tier appears to have been opened. or at least the three middle sections.

So you don't want us to progress in this competition? Fulham are currently third in the Championship and the in-form team right now. I can see us being taken back to Craven Cottage for an unwanted replay or worse if we don't select a reasonably strong team.

I actually can see Fulham playing a weakened side. League will be their priority now I think.

I would like to see Laporte and Garcia together but if we start Laporte again, then it's unlikely we could play him against United in the League Cup semi-final. That would be 3 games in 9 days after no games in 5 months. A bit much, unless we just gave him 60 mins again?

I would like to see Laporte and Garcia together but if we start Laporte again, then it's unlikely we could play him against United in the League Cup semi-final. That would be 3 games in 9 days after no games in 5 months. A bit much, unless we just gave him 60 mins again?

I'm no medical man, but I think we'd have to rest him this weekend no? If we're going two CBs then I guess Fernandinho and Otamendi but I also think Ferna needs a break too, so maybe Otamendi and Garcia?

I would be surprised to see Lap in the line-up and I sincerely hope he isn't. We need to see what, if any, reaction he has to playing last nights game against the Dog-n-Duck cloggers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.