Is it really necessary to slag the club off

That is what appears to be bothering you more, what if it were Chelsea of Leicester
I mentioned in a later post that if its anyone but liverpool or united i wouldnt be bothered. I litterally wouldnt care if it was chelsea or any of the london clubs.

Before I comment, i would like to know if the club means the board and manager? Or does it include the players as well?

I think you will find many do take it seriously, hence the absolute meltdown everytime we lose.

Personally I just go into the spare room where I have my shrine to our spiritual leader Mr Peter J Sawles and it gives me comfort in our present trials amd tribulations that these times could be worse.
Some of my earliest memories of being a City fan was to meet outside the entrance on Lloyd Street and sing for at least half an hour “Swales out”. Kicked off big time when he sacked Peter Reid and the club was never the same after that.

I will forgive them nearly everything but that Liverpool game away and the shit that surrounded VAR that day as well as the many other instances that we have been cheated on and the silence that has surrounded it i wont.
Same here, my man. Till the day I die, I’ll call Liverpool for what they are: the Lance Armstrong of the Premier League.

It’s 26 years since many of us were being chased across the Maine Road forecourt by riot police during the Swales Out protests. It must be about a decade ago when we didn’t raise a murmur during Mark Hughes’ underhand sacking and it was evident that we had become a more sanitised fanbase.
Oh the memories, slipping on the horse shit and nearly getting trampled on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.