Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Have Liverpool actually admitted knowledge?

Well they paid City £1M so clearly they are aware At what point they became aware is not known in public Regardless of when they became aware they should have reported it, the fact that they settled with City on the surface makes it appear that they were aware

In most places, unauthorised accessing of someone else's computer would constitute gross misconduct and result in immediate dismissal. At Liverpool Football Club (to give them their media title) it results in promotion. It's a cultural thing and we should respect that.

That is almost impossible to believe. 3 employees of yours hack into their ex employer and the dippers reward all of them with promotion. It's just bizarre.
But going by the owners it seems the normal thing within the company as with Boston red socks. But this time they sack the person responsible as its not the first time they have been caught. I would guess he wasnt out of pocket for Takeing the blame ;)

I posted 40 pages ago that fuck all will happen and guess what, fuck all has happened and fuck all will happen. If the shoe was on the other foot we'd be starting next season in the national league!
Completely agree. Said several times on here. Nothing will happen.
I too agree. Absolutely fuck all will come of this.

I too agree. Absolutely fuck all will come of this.
Sam Lee was being interviewed on Esteemed Kompany’s you tube channel when the story broke and said that if City had done this to Liverpool it would have been a huge story. What is that all about, why is it not a huge story anyway.

Sam Lee was being interviewed on Esteemed Kompany’s you tube channel when the story broke and said that if City had done this to Liverpool it would have been a huge story. What is that all about, why is it not a huge story anyway.

It is a huge story just that our dippers arse licking press/media dont want report on their favourite club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.