UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about the scouting hack or another hack in relation to FFP?

To be honest I don't really get the last few pages and people looking for evidence of a campaign. I thought it was fairly public that Bayern (Rummimegge) Liverpool (Henry) and the big Spanish 2 (through Tebas) were openly pushing for sanctions against City, the first 2 in the early days of FFP and Tebas pretty much 24/7 365.

Neither - it'd drifted into how the FBI got involved in bringing down Blatter et al, by tracing payments to the South American association CONMEBOL (their version of UEFA).

Tebas said: “I do know the Manchester City figures, where their income comes from and that figures don't add up to a certain extent, if we take into account the market figure, so I think that some kind of penalty needs to be imposed.

“One of the major issues in European football is related to [financial] doping. Obviously, with PSG we were very aware of the accusations, because we have very solid evidence of this.

“In the case of Man City and the investigations that took place I'm not that aware of the circumstances of it as I’m not sure of the specificities of it. But obviously, a sanction needs to be imposed. There has been a lot of buzz about this.

So on one hand he knows the figures don't add up, but then admits he doesn't know the specifics of the case against us. Doesn't stop him calling for sanctions against us though. Wanker.

Tebas said: “I do know the Manchester City figures, where their income comes from and that figures don't add up to a certain extent, if we take into account the market figure, so I think that some kind of penalty needs to be imposed.

“One of the major issues in European football is related to [financial] doping. Obviously, with PSG we were very aware of the accusations, because we have very solid evidence of this.

“In the case of Man City and the investigations that took place I'm not that aware of the circumstances of it as I’m not sure of the specificities of it. But obviously, a sanction needs to be imposed. There has been a lot of buzz about this.

So on one hand he knows the figures don't add up, but then admits he doesn't know the specifics of the case against us. Doesn't stop him calling for sanctions against us though. Wanker.

I don't think this is anything to do with City/PSG, really. He is seeking re-election as La Liga president - he resigned last month to force an election 9 months early, and it's due fairly soon.

Oh, he's also a Real Madrid fan. And who are they playing in the CL?

I don't know why City don't fight back with the same tactics, start accusing Barcelona or Bayern of cheating, taking bungs, paying bribes.... It seems nowadays just put the idea out there and let it catch fire.

He needs to be specific otherwise he's going to land himself in hot water.

The transfer spending topic over Pep's management shows that Man Utd's spending is about to surpass City's - does Mr Tebas have anything to say about that, or the wage bills of Barcelona or Real Madrid?

I like his comment that City's case is not being dealt with correctly. Another indication that UEFA investigation is going to to have an acceptable outcome for us

He mainly saying all our sponsors are fake and inflated.

I don't know why City don't fight back with the same tactics, start accusing Barcelona or Bayern of cheating, taking bungs, paying bribes.... It seems nowadays just put the idea out there and let it catch fire.

City will never get into a bun fight

This was told to me in abu Dhabi when I asked them why they at the time were letting Jose Mourinho get away with calling us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.