Cars - flipping annoyances

VW are a bugger for that.
And...years ago I had a car rental firm at the airport, part of the fleet were Corsas, the 3 cylinder ones. One went pop at just over 15,000 miles, then another one at the same mileage. When the guys came to collect the cars I got talking to one, who used to work at Vauxhall, he told me the faults were engineered into the car to go at just over 15,000 miles. IIFC the service interval was, guess what....
In my experience I've had 2 VW's. First one had issues with the Catylic converter? Second has been fine, but caught up in the emissions scandal.

My missus had a Vauxhall and it was utter crap. Constant issues despite the car being brand new.

That engine management light is a complete con, if it’s on automatic MOT failure yet I can be something so simple, but they go off all the bloody time.

VW are a bugger for that.
And...years ago I had a car rental firm at the airport, part of the fleet were Corsas, the 3 cylinder ones. One went pop at just over 15,000 miles, then another one at the same mileage. When the guys came to collect the cars I got talking to one, who used to work at Vauxhall, he told me the faults were engineered into the car to go at just over 15,000 miles. IIFC the service interval was, guess what....
I call bollox on that guy. The warranty costs would dwarf any savings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.