#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would I waste my time to come online and stir shit. Its my opinon and everyone has one, look and Sancho in Dortmund same age as Foden. Tearing it up in budesliga and champions league. Imagine if he was still here, he would be used to give Mahrez and sterling a rest and in cup games. Foden needs to start regularly with a good team not in future, Now, fact!
here is a fact for you Foden is in the squad because he is good enough Sancho is in Dortmund because he believed he was not good enough

here is a fact for you Foden is in the squad because he is good enough Sancho is in Dortmund because he believed he was not good enough

Bet they’ll both be agreeing in the summer when Sancho is playing for England whilst Phil watches with the rest of us.

No ones actually considered whether or not foden wants to go out on loan?
Every single time he’s been asked he’s said he wants to stay.

not much more in it for me, his time will come. At least he’s more patient than some of you.

The problem is that the board will definitely buy someone in the summer to replace David. So Foden will be in the same situation like this season. No chance Pep will be content with having just a single player for that left CAM role. And if they don't buy anyone, Bernardo would still be ahead of him to fill in that CAM role on the left. No chance he'll be a 100% starter in every game like KDB is. We're deluding ourselves.

The problem is that the board will definitely buy someone in the summer to replace David. So Foden will be in the same situation like this season. No chance Pep will be content with having just a single player for that left CAM role. And if they don't buy anyone, Bernardo would still be ahead of him to fill in that CAM role on the left. No chance he'll be a 100% starter in every game like KDB is. We're deluding ourselves.
Will they though? The noise from the club is that they won’t.

And what good team would you like Foden to start for Mr pastille, LiVARpool United Spurs Arsenal or Chelsea perhaps?

The only fact I see is Foden plays for us and is happy playing for us.

Fact!
I cant understand how anyone isn’t agreeing with me... look what loan spells did for
Lukaku,Sturridge,Hart(Birmingham) Wilshere, and many more... Starting and playing made them better players. Do you honestly think Phil is getting enough game time with us?
To answer your question of what good team id like him to start for? I could name 50 plus teams. But to give you one. Perhaps Everton

I cant understand how anyone isn’t agreeing with me... look what loan spells did for
Lukaku,Sturridge,Hart(Birmingham) Wilshere, and many more... Starting and playing made them better players. Do you honestly think Phil is getting enough game time with us?
To answer your question of what good team id like him to start for? I could name 50 plus teams. But to give you one. Perhaps Everton
Why on earth would we intentionally weaken our squad going into the business end of the season? I'm sure Foden would like more game time now, but he will know that he'll get plenty of opportunities next season once Silva has left.

Phil Foden isn't getting the minutes he deserves and there's been several games this season he could have come on and influenced the game. But with our richness of midfield choice young Phil will need to bide his time a little longer.

I almost mentioned Everton as it happens, they'd snap him up on loan in a heartbeat as several other top clubs would. But how can loaning our best academy player on the cusp of fantastic career be beneficial to us when it strengthens a rival club?

As I and many other blues see it, Foden is being primed to step in to the shoes of arguably the best player we've seen when he leaves us at the end of the season.

Are you that impatient you can't wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.