Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Maybe Manchester City should have a look or word with Howellconsultancyltd. He is calling the club cheats, not being very bright, he has used his buiness account. Maybe he could even get a few friendly tweets from somewhere.
And decided to link it to fucking Hillsborough to gain sympathy, utter fucking ****.

Maybe Manchester City should have a look or word with Howellconsultancyltd. He is calling the club cheats, not being very bright, he has used his buiness account. Maybe he could even get a few friendly tweets from somewhere.

I saw that. What a stupid thing to do on a business account. Maybe someone needs making an example of.

I see @Rabin is rattling the usual suspects cage's on twitter regarding the matter, to deathly journalistic silence.
Simon Mullock claims they had the story in 2013 and they didn’t publish because they were frightened off by the dippers legal team.

I'd suggest some concerned individuals let certain US outlets know of this ongoing case, in light of the Baseball cheating and links to a certain owner in Liverpool...

A couple guys at The Athletic in the States, perhaps, as Sam Lee doesn't seem to have taken up the baton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.