Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

I'd suggest some concerned individuals let certain US outlets know of this ongoing case, in light of the Baseball cheating and links to a certain owner in Liverpool...

A couple guys at The Athletic in the States, perhaps, as Sam Lee doesn't seem to have taken up the baton.

As most of the footballing media tend to be fairly positive in their coverage of Liverpool I can’t see many willing to take up the baton, especially as they can hide behind on ongoing investigation. Though that doesn’t stop the press condemning us over FFP despite the fact that no decision has been reached yet mind...

Maybe this needs highlighting to the wider footballing audience, maybe at a pre/post match press conference, some journalistic no-mark could grow a pair and ask Klopp that even though this incident was before his arrival on Miseryside, is this practice still going on, just like Pep was asked a question regarding Mancinis salary payments! Just sayin' like maybe!!

From the 23rd September? We're nearly in February 2020, I have a weird feeling that nothing is going to get done. Waste of time highlighting the obvious, if the Scousers was getting the book thrown at them it would have happened by now.
Why is anybody expecting something to happen?
Move on and forget about it.

Four months isn't that short for this type of thing, I'd think, as it's certainly going to involve lawyers.

Ziegler has been writing this week about it again, without many more details, other than it's the FA now (I think).

I'd suggest some concerned individuals let certain US outlets know of this ongoing case, in light of the Baseball cheating and links to a certain owner in Liverpool...

A couple guys at The Athletic in the States, perhaps, as Sam Lee doesn't seem to have taken up the baton.

They are shit scared of the fall out from that cult they can ruin Someone’s career with there dirty tricks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.