#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treated awful? Have a lie down.
He may actually be our second best midfielder behind KDB but since he's from the academy and a City fan he's not been given the chance to prove it cause Pep seems to take him for granted.

He may actually be our second best midfielder behind KDB but since he's from the academy and a City fan he's not been given the chance to prove it cause Pep seems to take him for granted.
Or, he may potentially be one of our best players once he’s shown the management team week in week out on the training pitch that he deserves to start.
Love the lad and I’m excited about his future but I’m not going to accept he’s been treated awfully.

Or, he may potentially be one of our best players once he’s shown the management team week in week out on the training pitch that he deserves to start.
Love the lad and I’m excited about his future but I’m not going to accept he’s been treated awfully.
Of course we can't see what's going on in training but he hasn't even played 300 minutes in the PL in a season where our midfield apart from KDB hasn't been on fire. If we had signed him for 40m he'd either play a lot more or people would seriously start questioning Pep why he only gets to play in the cups against pub teams despite performing well whenever given the chance. The reason why some think the treatment of him isn't that bad must be because he's from the academy and we all take him for granted since he's a City fan and all that?

The problem is that the board will definitely buy someone in the summer to replace David. So Foden will be in the same situation like this season. No chance Pep will be content with having just a single player for that left CAM role. And if they don't buy anyone, Bernardo would still be ahead of him to fill in that CAM role on the left. No chance he'll be a 100% starter in every game like KDB is. We're deluding ourselves.
Pep has said several times that philis replacing dave

I have a feeling too that we will be in the market for a good attacking midfielder if Silva leaves this summer. Hope its not Isco tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.