Match Thread | Sheffield Utd vs Man City (21/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can only dream of kicking out Real with Sterling and Jesus playing as poor as they are.Never mind we can´t keep a clean sheet anyway to save our buts.
Aguero and mahrez are in form though and aguero we'll most likely play in the madrid games

Have a talk, give them 10 minutes then start to make changes

immediately Garcia for Fern and Bernardo for Sterling. One is soon to be a red card and one is shit.

l

What really fucks me off is yes we are getting kicked to fuck but twice Laporte , just back from injury , and twice no city players go up and support him and back him up against the fouler and other blades

there is a difference between discipline and pussy

Sorry but that's a load of bollocks. Otamendi and Ederson were in McBurnies face before Lapirte hit the floor.

Why 3 at the back? Get Fernandinhos ass back in midfield. Remember the set up that worked so damn well the last 2 seasons winning the league both and 3 cups? Why not give that a try Pep?

I think at this point Pep is trying to prove a point that Fern can play at CB and honestly it's hurting the team. I'm a Pep fanboy, but it's becoming obvious at this point! Just stick him in midfield and I swear City can be good enough to win the CL. Pep being stubborn

We'll win this but it's been abject stuff at times first half, not just a lack of confidence but dare i say it, a lack of effort at times.
Good to see Laporte back though

Reactions: dom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.