Match Thread | Sheffield Utd vs Man City (21/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when the penalty was given i was thinking please dont give it to Jesus or Sterling - both are extremely poor at penalties.

Surely we have others that can take them - KDB, Rodri, Ferna would all be better options of those on the pitch this evening - even Zinchenko probably strikes a ball better. Fuck we know Ederson strikes one better.......

we have gone from having great penalty takers (Yaya, tevez Balotelli) to really poor ones - even Kun aint great at them

Well if those tackles are not red cards

Then someone is going to end up with a broken leg soon enough

The wrong message is being put out by the fa, and when some player has a career threatening injury they deserve all the blame
These rules only apply to City players so it'll be a City player with a broken league and the authorities won't give a fuck.

Why 3 at the back? Get Fernandinhos ass back in midfield. Remember the set up that worked so damn well the last 2 seasons winning the league both and 3 cups? Why not give that a try Pep?

I think at this point Pep is trying to prove a point that Fern can play at CB and honestly it's hurting the team. I'm a Pep fanboy, but it's becoming obvious at this point! Just stick him in midfield and I swear City can be good enough to win the CL. Pep being stubborn
hes probably trying to think of something different for the champions league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.