Match Thread | Sheffield Utd vs Man City (21/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor first half. They are dirty bastards but...
Good that Laporte has come through that. Nobody playing well which tells me either SU are brilliant or that we have the shape and tactics wrong. (Spoiler, I’ll go for the second of those options). Second half, Bernie on for Stirling, move to a back 4. Aguero on for Laporte. Mahrez and Gabby wide, Bernie in midfield.

Penalty save was 2 feet off the line. What the fuck is var for?
only for encroachment its down to the lino not var on gk off their line

Motivation has been the biggest issue all season & when they know the league is over already I’m not even sure they can be motivated.

pep really hasn’t helped this season with so many rotations I wouldn’t mind if it was the kids getting game time for next season but it’s not.

nothing about this season makes sense. I’m hoping it’s a master plan in play for next season

hes probably trying to think of something different for the champions league
Understandable, but City were the best team in the world the previous two seasons. Unlucky to get knocked out by Tot. Admittedly Liverpool passed us as best team in the world when Laporte went down. Now Laporte is back, go back the old system that worked so well!

I really don't want to see a 3 at the back against Mardrid in February

Not a blizzare reply at all, it's rinse and repeat on here every week, never the players or managers fault it's always someone else fault

Generally on here people are blaming Walker, Zin, Pep, Jesus, the ref and Sterling. You are wrong on this one but this thread is awful when we aren't winning, I'd agree with that.

They only intervene if an encroaching player interferes.
These are right dirty twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.