Match Thread | Sheffield Utd vs Man City (21/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think when it’s not 100% vital to win the game and the intensity isn’t there then peps methods don’t work so well. Everyone needs to be 100% on it and when your playing in matches that aren’t vital that you win then players don’t go hell for leather and get caught out. Look at United when it was vital. Brilliant. Look at peps record abroad after winning the league early, the results are terrible. We were desperate for record’s in the 100 point season and were out of the cups so the intensity/desire stayed. I think you’ll see in the champs league we go up a level. We’ll still thrash some teams because we’re full of class players but I think for what it’s worth that’s what’s going on. We need to either do a pretty big re build with fresh players if pep stays (hopefully) or accept this magical period is over at the end of the season and move on if there is anyone out there to kick us on again. Hopefully it’s the former of the two options

Ever noticed that the majority of linesboys & refs are bald! Give a bald boy with a small dick a flag they feel superior! Give a bald ref with an even smaller cock a whistle they are invincible!! Yes that is u Mr( I have an extremely small cock) Mason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.