Match Thread | Sheffield Utd vs Man City (21/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the annals of so-called “world class” players, how many can’t beat the keeper, on their good foot, on a silver platter, from 6 yards out?

How many of those chances, over multiple games, does one get before the overstated mantle is removed and you are only deemed a half way decent poacher?

I don't know if we are at the top of the market, but I would sell Sterling this summer if anyone was willing to part with £200m.

No doubt he is tired, but that does not legislate for taking the wrong decision time and again.

If he's not between the posts and on a plate, then he is neither use nor ornament.

He's a good player, not a great one, and the difference in hype can be best part of another £100m.

It's a long time since I saw a player who promises so much, yet constantly feel like he is letting himself down?
I want to keep Sane and would gladly sell Sterling if that would help.

I don't know if we are at the top of the market, but I would sell Sterling this summer if anyone was willing to part with £200m.

No doubt he is tired, but that does not legislate for taking the wrong decision time and again.

If he's not between the posts and on a plate, then he is neither use nor ornament.

He's a good player, not a great one, and the difference in hype can be best part of another £100m.

It's a long time since I saw a player who promises so much, yet constantly feel like he is letting himself down?

We're already losing Sane, I don't have much faith in us finding suitable replacements for one, never mind both.

Lads saying sterling is the elephant in the room.

He isn't.

Kevin De Bruyne is. A few moments of brilliance aside, hes been very, very poor in general play for a while now and he looks fat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.