Match Thread | Sheffield Utd vs Man City (21/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprise. Clear the team knows the league has gone, and therefore the edge has gone from our play. Clear the focus is on the cups right now.
The edge has been gone most of this season, we're not working as hard as a team anymore

I don't know if we are at the top of the market, but I would sell Sterling this summer if anyone was willing to part with £200m.

No doubt he is tired, but that does not legislate for taking the wrong decision time and again.

If he's not between the posts and on a plate, then he is neither use nor ornament.

He's a good player, not a great one, and the difference in hype can be best part of another £100m.

It's a long time since I saw a player who promises so much, yet constantly feel like he is letting himself down?
If Sterling is worth £200m how much do you think Mbappe is worth?

Understandable, but City were the best team in the world the previous two seasons. Unlucky to get knocked out by Tot. Admittedly Liverpool passed us as best team in the world when Laporte went down. Now Laporte is back, go back the old system that worked so well!

I really don't want to see a 3 at the back against Mardrid in February
at our very best we still couldnt win the champions league thats why hes trying different formations for it. Against tottenham in the second leg our defence looked weak maybe this is his solution it work alot better with mendy as cancelo as wingbacks thats why it looks flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.