Sheff Utd post match thread

Positives:
Laporte of course... he oozed class, and he made Otimendi so more confident, who played well.
Garcia, with a brief appearance.
Sergio, no one better.

Negatives:
Sterling, he's struggling, either needs a rest or a couple of goals - starts V Fulham?
Walker, can't think of anything he did, defensively or attacking.
Jesus, needs to keeps off pens, and isn't a successor to Sergio, better coming from wide.

Not at our best but that is one of the most difficult away games out of the way, great to see Laporte back and he looked very good.

What has happened to Sterling?

God knows who is going to replace Aguero but i'm not convinced it is going to be Jesus.

Usual disgusting cheating officiating by Mason. Club needs a new dossier on him to have him removed from our games as he is the same in every game we have him
It was as if Sheffield knew the script too. Like they knew they had free reign to kick lumps out of us.
That was pure thuggery tactics.

Mason is a fat bald ****

I despise Sheffield Utd fans

I despise Sheffield Utd players

City played well overall

Sterling and Jesus were poor

Aguero and KDB are giants

Coincidence we get Laporte back and we finally manage a clean sheet? Nope.

Great to have Laporte back, testament to his conditioning that he looked so good after so long out. Another Kev assist with an unbelievable pass - there are only a handful of players in the world who can see those passes. Sergio just being Sergio, boy we are going to have a big job replacing him. A goal every 69 mins in the PL is ridiculous. Ref should have been stronger by punishing that awful lunge on Laporte - the lads been out yet they think it's ok to tackle him with a lunge just above the ankle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.