#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some nice porters along the way, and also the winning feeling helps, but fuck me, in hindsight, I'm glad with him. His approach to the game, the energy both with and without the ball was top notch. He better gets his scoring mojo back because this is the type of player we will need against Real Madrid.

If you don't think movement is an important part of the game then so be it.

It’s a massive part of the game....when you have some end product to back it up. I am not interested In his movement when he keeps losing the ball.

It’s a massive part of the game....when you have some end product to back it up. I am not interested In his movement when he keeps losing the ball.

Raheems off the ball work is world class, it is no coincidence how much of our play comes through him. The problem is however that his on the ball play is very average at best and sometimes on the ball he looks like a non league player his technical ability is nowhere near world class. Tonight was the Raheem we have been used to lately... Running down blind alleys, playing blind passes into no mans land, poor ball control And poor finishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.