Sheff Utd post match thread

Fuck Sheff Wed. Targeted clogging. Good win. We were awful for 75min.
Eric Garcia is fuckin class. Need to hold on to that kid. Great clearances, great composure and good see him urging older players to clear the lines. I know we are looking for a strapping Koubilly type player but lad needs a new contract.
Bit harsh on Sheff Weds.

To be fair, sheff utd will get loads of credit but at the end of the day they had 0 chances, none, zilch!! And we had a goal, peno saved, Raz misses sitter, Henderson save from otta, Rodri nearly scores screamer, Rodri looping header looks in and just goes wide, then the one that lands on the net, Raz drags wide after the 1-2.... I mean, come on to fuck!!! It's a fucking battering in 2nd gear!!!

I think we are lacking in full back department, but it isnt an easy position to upgrade. If you compare Peps Barcas and Bayerns full backs to ours, we are worse on both sides imo. Great 3 points though and really hope De Bruyne breaks Henrys assist record. Cant wait to see the game against Real.

Just watching those heavy tackles on laporte! Jesus Christ! Thank Fook he walked off ok
(I hope)

Really enjoyed that performance we showed balls in that game we really did, We were getting hit with tough tackles throughout the game but we showed we were up for the fight.
Standout performers for me was De Bruyne, Mahrez and Otamendi. Otamendi was outstanding tonight hes a different player playing alongside Laporte (who was excellent also).
Sterling looks to be short of confidence, Hoping he starts Sunday and bags himself a couple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.