Sheff Utd post match thread

Not pretty but a good win, and how much have we missed Laporte, motm for me by a mile. Sterling still crap, needs a long break from the team, Rodri also had a good game.
Pray we don't need a penalty shootout anytime soon as well, lol.

I'm just glad were getting key players back at a vital time, still time to salvage the season in terms of winning a cup. Scrappy win but they all count

Scrappy game not helped by the ref allowing Sheffield to get away with some poor challenges. They kept stopping the flow of the game and then just hoofed it long just like Wimbledon, Stoke and and team managed by BFS. That said we largely kept them out and they had one shot on target all game. W3 pretty much controlled it but lacked precision at times. Sterling, like Jesus never shied away and kept working hard for the team but it just isn5 going for him at the moment. Maybe okay them both on Sunday against a good but slightly weaker Fulham in the hope they can regain some form. Back 3/5 looked better with Laporte there and with Ota actually staying* on his feet. Aguero is sublime although how he picked a booking up when he had just seen Sterling carted was beyond me. Mahrez beginning to look like a half decent player but I am convinced Pep doesn’t know his best 11 and formation at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.