Sheff Utd post match thread

who said city can not play a tight and fight and dogged game ?? hard worked win with no spit and polish until KDB found a killer pass and aguero taps in
3 points that's all pep and us city fans can ask for really with the heart of the champions being ripped out by liverpool and city could have just turned up and roll over tonight and got away with it

but this city team have got some balls and guts and will fight tooth and nail with anybody, and the nice silky football is put back in the bag for a big test in the cups
will say the officials had a shocker and VAR missing a simple pen retake and maybe a red card or 2 with some dirty and late challenges and the one of laporte was criminal

Probably been said, but why wasn't the pen retaken as goalie was miles off his line?

Also there were a couple of Sheffield players in the box as Gabby took the penalty.. definitely should have been retaken.
Mason is a fat fucking disgrace of a ref..
Great to see Laporte back and he played excellently..as did Otta..
KDB never disappoints and Mahrez is playing very very well.
Nice to see Kun score again..Raz trying hard but looks like he's low on confidence..
Rod and Fern good as usual and young Eric looks like he will save us a few quid.
Sheffield Utd are a well drilled bunch of fucking dirty bastards..

Couldnt watch. What was mason doing to be called out like this? Its bad enough most weeks
Horrible tackles,1 or 2 should be reds,they went for eric early on,vicious tackle that could easily have put him out again,their layers congratulated him for doing it,planned i'm sure,didn't bok one of theirs for a bad tackle but booked sergio for complaing

31a6c18386c703c91bb5d4448a271d78.jpg
I know. My belief has never been more beggared.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.