Man of the Match Sheffield United PL (A)

Man of the Match

• Ederson

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Walker

• Otamendi

Votes: 25 8.3%
  • Fernandinho

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Laporte

Votes: 122 40.4%
  • Rodri

Votes: 18 6.0%
  • Zinchenko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De Bruyne

Votes: 66 21.9%
  • Mahrez

Votes: 40 13.2%
  • Sterling

• Jesus

• Aguero

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • Garcia

• Bernardo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mahrez is rapidly becoming my favourite player. I said last season he'd have a good one this year. He will score the winner in the CL final.

Got to disagree with the Kev choices.
Thought he was quite poor bar his moment of magic.

Mahrez is rapidly becoming my favourite player. I said last season he'd have a good one this year. He will score the winner in the CL final.
He's been immense the last few months he really is unplayable of late. He's growing more and more into a Pep player and he's growing in confidence.
Fair play to him.

Gave it to Mahrez. He was great from start to finish whereas I thought De Bruyne started both halves poorly and Laporte's lack of sharpness almost cost us a goal.

Kev's pass made the difference and you just feel far more confident with Aymeric back but Mahrez was a threat whenever he got on the ball and showed why he should have started against Palace.

Shout out to Rodri too who was great other than a few iffy passes late on.

Sergio whose goal won the match. On a great scoring run and so unfortunate his two goals last Saturday did not clinch the 3 points. Mahrez, Rodri and Laporte had good shouts.

Not many players come back from a lay-off of several months and look as assured and composed in their first outing. Absolute class from Aymeric, had an impact on the whole team, clean sheet at a tough ground.

King Kev standard high class performance, Mahrez continuing his rich vein of form and ice cool brilliance from Sergio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.