Sheff Utd post match thread

Stood up and were counted.

That’s a quality win.
This. I really enjoyed that game. Thought we were excellent and they did all they could to stop us. I didn’t think any of the challenges were red cards (although I’ve watched and cheered, DeJong, Dunne, Pollock, Barton, Morrison, Brown, Pearce and Gerry Gow, to name but a few, so my standards might be a bit different!), penalty save was fair enough (in that I’d have been fuming had Ederson saved one like that and it’d been retaken) and not really any complaints about our yellows, Sergio excepted.

31a6c18386c703c91bb5d4448a271d78.jpg
How on earth can the linesman not see he is off his line, he is looking right at it. Pure cheating

Ref should have been stronger by punishing that awful lunge on Laporte - the lads been out yet they think it's ok to tackle him with a lunge just above the ankle.
...lunge from behind, not a chance of winning the ball (not that he even tried to), caught him on the ankle and spun him like a top; but apparently, according to BT sports "he was just a bit late". Beggars belief. No VAR?

Lol I’ve only just seen that pen and the keeper about a bus length off his line.

Fucking lol!

The cuñts weren’t using the bent Sytem tonight were they!

Good win against a dirty Sheffield Utd side. They huffed, puffed and kicked our players but never laid a glove on us. KDB was excellent in the 2nd half and what a brilliant pass/cross for Serge's goal. Laporte was immense on his return, you can see why we have missed him I just hope the injury is nothing serious. Another disappointing performance from Raheem, but he never stops running but his confidence is low at the moment.

Also there were a couple of Sheffield players in the box as Gabby took the penalty.. definitely should have been retaken.
Mason is a fat fucking disgrace of a ref..
Great to see Laporte back and he played excellently..as did Otta..
KDB never disappoints and Mahrez is playing very very well.
Nice to see Kun score again..Raz trying hard but looks like he's low on confidence..
Rod and Fern good as usual and young Eric looks like he will save us a few quid.
Sheffield Utd are a well drilled bunch of fucking dirty bastards..

I think encroachment is ok as long as they don’t make the clearance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.